Sunday, September 13, 2009

14 hours until my SARPE surgery

There are only 14 hours until my SARPE surgery. I am a little nervous. I really don't like pain. I have picked up some items that I should be able to blend up and eat with no problem.

I can't eat anything after midnight and my surgery is not until 1 pm. I am going to be soooooooo hungry; the one consultation get to drink water and apple juice until 6:00 am. So my husband has come up with this great plan of staying up all night and sleeping in as long as possible. Hope it works. I usually get up at 5am to go to work. Sleeping in for me is 7am.


Talk to you after surgery.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with surgery! You'll be fine. The pain can be easily controlled by painkillers and truth be told the pain isnt that bad anyway. Ice for the first 48 hours then heat after that. The ice helps the swelling then the heat promotes blood flow to heal :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I love your hunger-avoiding strategy, by the way. I'm looking forward to hearing how it goes!

    ReplyDelete